This dress was among your favorites last month!


Being an affiliate with RewardStyle is "rewarding" (see what I did there?) in a lot of ways!
First, I get a small commission from purchases that you all make using my links (which I totally appreciate, btw). But, secondly, I get to see all of the items that you guys liked the most.

The numbers are in, and these are the top ten items you all loved and purchased in January! 




























Y'all, this dress.
I  bought in the fall of 2018 and have styled it so many ways
 It went on sale for $15 in January, and a bunch of you all snagged it.
Proud of you.









7. Polka Dot Dress


Got a lot of positive feedback on this dress and for obvious reasons!
So adorable and perfect for work or play.




















The sizing is a bit strange on this item.
I'm typically a medium / Size 8, and I bought the US size 4 in this vest.





























2. Resin Earrings












I knew this would be a crowd fave.
Adorable, comfortable, and an absolute steal of a price!








Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to shop through my links! You guys truly help keep Abbylish running, and I love you for it!

XOXO,
Abby






*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*