Shop our outfits below.
Photo by Zach and Sarah Photography

I don't know what it is about Valentine's Day, but even the years that I celebrated it as a single gal, I still loved this holiday!
I honestly think it's just all the novelty gifts that you can get at drugstores and stuff.😂
And the chocolate.
Or maybe it's because it's a fun little thing to look forward to in the middle of the most dreadful season of the year. I mean, everybody knows that after Christmas, winter just sucks. 

Or maybe it's because when I was little, my mom used to give me a little surprise each day for the first 14 days of February leading up to Valentine's Day. They weren't anything extravagant, but every morning there was a little treat for me on the kitchen table when I came in to eat breakfast before school. I loved that little tradition so much that I've even done it a few times for Greg (it does take some forethought, so I haven't done it every year. Cut me some slack, people).
The gifts don't have to be extreme or expensive. One year, one of Greg's gifts was a box of his favorite cereal.
Just attach a cute Valentine's limerick to them, and you'll be good to go! 

So whether you choose to give your man 14 little gifts or just one nice gift on the 14th, here's a round up of some fun Valentine's Day gifts for your honey. 





15. Red Sneakers // 16. Watch // 17. Cologne







Ideas for what to write on your Valentines:

Shoes: "You've been running through my mind all day."

Watch: "I have the time of my life when I'm with you"

Coffee Mug: "Love you a latte"

Socks: "We sure make a great pair"

Undies: "I'm nuts about you" (😂😂😂)

J.J.'s Diner T-shirt: "Happy Galentine's Day you beautiful tropical fish"

Bottle Loft: "Beer Mine"

Waffle Maker: "I love you a waffle lot"

You get the idea...



Do you and your significant other give each other gifts for Valentine's Day?
Do you have any fun traditions?

Let me know in the comments!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop our looks



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*