It's 2019, and I'm back with my first Amazon Faves round up of the new year!

Amazon is such a great place to find just about anything. And, if you have Prime, you can get free, 2 day shipping on so many items. You can also return a ton of stuff for free (on the off chance they don't work out). Amazon also has the best customer service EVER. So, if all of that info hasn't convinced to shop on Amazon, just look at all the great things they offer!

Keep Scrolling!








Have you found any amazing items on Amazon?! 
What's your favorite item from this month's round up?
Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*