IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!

I kind of like the fact that my birthday is in January because it breaks up the long, cold, so very depressing Post Christmas winter season with a little celebration!
Is it just me or does anybody else feel like January is 70 days long?
I feel that way about March too.
But I digress. 

ANYWAY, here's my January wishlist / round up of all the things I'm currently crushing on 
Good news is you could be me any one of these things as a birthday gift! 😉

Keep scrolling to get all the details!
Happy January!












Any other January babies out there?
What's your favorite part about your winter bday?

Let me know in the comments!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post





*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*