I know that we haven't even enjoyed all of the Christmas Season yet, but the fact of the matter is that 2019 is just around the corner! 😱
I can't believe it either. 
I swear it feels like each year goes faster and faster!


I kind of love ringing in the New Year though.
I love a fresh start and the idea of turning over a new leaf. 
I usually make a few New Year's Resolutions...some laughably lofty, but ultimately, I just like to reflect on the blessings of the previous year and look forward to what the new year holds. In my short 26 years on this earth, I have found that so much, truly, can happen in a year! 

So here's to a big year ahead for me, and for all of you!
Thank you so much for being a part of my tiny space on the internet and for helping make my Abbylish dreams come true. 
I appreciate each and every one of you!

.


NOW, on to the good stuff...
I don't typically attend any wild NYE parties, but I have always glamourized them in my head. ONE DAY, I will attend some sort of fancy holiday party if it's the last thing I do!

If you're one of those lucky glamour gals, or even if you're celebrating low key in your living room, here are 4 fun outfit ideas for what to wear to a New Year's Eve party!

Keep scrolling to check them out!



1.


Shop This Look







2.

shop this look







3.


Shop This Look







4.


Shop This Look



.


Do you have any big New Year's Eve plans or traditions?
Ever been to a killer party to ring in the New Year?

Let me know in the comments section below. 

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*