My mom is such a boss when it comes to stocking stuffers. Throughout the years, she always filled my stocking with some really great items.
Me on the other hand...not the best. Even though Greg and I  (and the dog) have stockings hanging by the chimney with care at home, we've neglected them every year. 


I'm determined to change that this year! I've already got lots of ideas of what to put in Greg's and Luna's stockings. And honey, if you're reading this (he's not), here are some ideas for me! 



For Her:






For Him:

Money Soap - $12 // CamelBak - $10 // Survival Pocket Tool - $5 // Warming Shave Gel - $6 // Passport Cover - $15 // Necktie - $22 // Rip Fix - $15 // Portable Charger - $20 // Beanie - $6 





Some other great ideas include gift cards, candy, coffee or hot chocolate, anything travel sized (it's just cute), key chains, phone cases, pop sockets, card games, hair ties, socks, pocket knives, etc. 
You can really put anything you want in a stocking! Anything cute, fun, goofy, or practical will do the trick. 

What kind of things do you put in a stocking? What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers you've ever received?
Let me know below in the comments!

XOXO, 
Abby



shop the post



*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.

However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*