Y'all, I love "name brand" products as much as the next girl. I'm going to be honest and tell you that I want some Tory Burch Miller sandals (never had a pair) and a Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag (just a casual $1,400) so bad I can hardly stand it.


However, I wasn't raised in a home where we purchased things like that. Don't get me wrong, we were blessed as a family. We never really had "hard times," but, both of my parents were frugal and taught my sister and me the principles of living below your means. My mom always shopped the clearance racks first... a concept I majorly struggled with as a kid and still struggle with today. 😂 I mean they have the cutest stuff right out front when you walk in the door!! 
But I digress...

So, if you're like me and like to stay on trend, but don't want to run your family into the ground, shop these dupes that I've found!
I personally have the Amazon link bracelet and white H&M belt, and I love them both! AND, with those prices, no buyer's remorse over here!
Hoping to buy the star studded sunnies soon. 


Gucci Star Glasses $1,085 // vs. // Amazon Glasses $14



Gucci Belt $359 // vs. // H&M belt $10

YSL Envelope Chain Bag $2,590 // vs. // A New Day Quilted Crossbody $30


What are your favorite designer dupes and/or ways to save a few bucks?
Let me know in the comments section below!

XOXO,
Abby


shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*