July is in full swing!
Here are all the things I've had on my eye on this month.
Keep scrolling...and stay cool!





YOU GUYS!!!!
In case you didn't already know, the Loft Outlet has a website now!
*cue angel choir*
I have loved the Loft Outlet for years but always had to shop in store.
Their new website is almost too good to be true!



2. Project 62 Mirror


Such a sleek and modern look!
And under $50!
This will look perfect in my guest room.



3. J. Crew Factory Apron Dress


Okaaayyyyyy.
Can't even handle how adorable this dress is.
The bow detail on the back is just almost too much for me to handle.
This would make a great dress for a wedding, birthday party, bridal shower, etc.



4. Ruffle Swimsuit


This suit is classy yet sassy.
Also comes in a pink/orange combo that is to die for.



5. Steve Madden Greece Sandals
Ok, so these are ALL the rage this summer.
I never seem to wear white shoes, but these are def calling my name.
I may just have to get on the band wagon here.



6. Tassiana Hoop Earrings


I'm obsessed with these!
You know I love a good hoop, and there's something about these that are so fun but yet chic.
They come in a few other colors too.



7. Scalloped Clutch


Scallops and blush.
I'm sold!





Ok, so sorry this is a little late for July 4th, but this sweatshirt is just the cutest!
Buy it now and use it for summers to come!



A great dupe of some Gucci shades that are under $15 and also come in black!



10. Salt & Pepper Shakers


Ok, so I love everything from the Hearth & Hand line at Target. 
#obvi
These little S & P shakers are just too cute and would make a great gift!
God Bless Chip & Jo!



Do you like my Abbylish's Wishes posts?
Or would you prefer something else?
Let me know what you your favorite posts to see are in the comments section below!

XOXO,
Abby




shop the post


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.
However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own.*