Hi, there! My name is Abby Lucius, and I am a southern gal by birth and a nurse by trade.


When I am out of my scrubs, I am a fashion enthusiast who loves to find a great deal!


I wanted to start this blog as a way to encourage other "everyday girls" like me how to shop on a budget and still look fabulous and feel confident!


I'm excited to start this journey and interact with all of the other style fanatics out there.






Eeeeek! I'm so excited to finally be starting this! This is something that I've wanted to try for a while now. I can't believe I'm finally taking the plunge!

Since this is my first post, a lot of the items I'm wearing are things that I already had in my closet. Unfortunately, some of them aren't available anymore, but I've linked items that are very similar!

Cookeville is a small town, but we do have an Old Navy, and I practically live in their clothes. This field jacket is from there. I bought it a few years ago, but I've seen a similar option in their stores this spring....and it comes in PINK! This striped tunic is also from Old Navy. I bought it back in the fall, and it was a staple all winter long. It's a great transition piece from season to season. And it covers your butt when you wear leggings. Need I say more?

These adorable scalloped leggings, however, are NEW (does anyone else think I just sounded like Martha Mae Whovier from The Grinch just then??)! They're from Target and fit true to size! They are a great everyday legging or can be used for workouts. 

My necklace is from the LOFT Outlet this season. My earrings are from Urban Outfitters (gosh, I love a gold hoop). My watch is Nine West, and my husband bought it for me on Amazon for Christmas a few years ago. 

I love to shop local, so my bag is from a small business in Cookeville called Select Designs. They specialize in screen printing and embroidery. There are a ton of similar options on Etsy.com, Jane.com, etc.! 

Finally, my shoes are Vans that I bought at Famous Footwear a few years back, but there are a TON of similar options out there! 

Let me know what you think about this outfit in the comments!


Abby 





* I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own! *

SHOP THE LOOK