Inspired by fellow blogger and Cookevillian, Shelby of She Wears It Well Blog, I decided to list a few of my current seasonal favorites! These are all items that I think you might like, and I'd like them in my own closet ASAP. 

Also, be sure to check out She Wears It Well Blog! Shelby adds lots of fun wish lists similar to this one, and she's got great style!

Let me know what you think about these items!

Abby


How CUTE is this open back dress? A perfect splurge for all of your upcoming beach vacays! 

These sandals are a Spring and Summer staple! I've never owned a pair, so I'm thinking I need to get some soon...

I've seen this rug around this season, and I am loving the colors. It looks high end without having a high price!

Pom Poms. Sweatshirt. Need I say more?

Can I have one in every color please? Use code Flash20 for an extra 20% off at Kohl's.com. Ends tonight!

These straw totes seem to be all the rage this spring, and this one won't hurt your wallet!

A great flattering and modest option that won't leave you feeling frumpy. Score! 

Protect your skin from the summer sun, and look like a million bucks while doing it! Side note: this hat can me monogrammed!

These would look so great with my Easter Dress. I think I might just put these in my cart right now...

So clearly I'm a sucker for bows.... And did I mention that J. Crew Factory is currently having an awesome sale including up to 60% select styles?!


SHOP THE LOOK


*I receive a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. However, I simply promote the brands and products that I love, and all opinions are my own!*